The finance ministry may impose 5% goods and services tax on certain items currently exempt and hike rates on some from 5% to 12%, Business Standard reports, citing government officials. For example, private health and education services, which are currently outside the GST ambit, could be taxed. The reason: September GST mop-up fell to a […]
- RBI Reveals Top List of 30 Major Wilful Defaulters; which owes to banks over ₹50,000 Crore
- India’s Urban Transport Projects to get Big Cheque worth $2.5 billion from the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- MODI JUMLA: Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loans Scheme raises Red Flags for Next Banking Crisis in India; After Rising NPAs, Failure To Generate Jobs and Employment
- Will Yes Bank touch ₹100? Why Ace Investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala bought 1.3 crore shares of YES Bank?
- Tata Power Creates ‘TP Renewable Microgrid’ World’s Largest Microgrid Company; Will it Disrupt India’s Power Sector in Next 10 Years?
52 week highs 52 week lows bear market Bombay Stock Exchange bond market bonds BSE bull market Business COMPANIES Corporate bond Dalal Street dewan housing finance ECONOMY Equity Market FINANCE future of indian market growth GST IL&FS India Indian economy Indian Government Investing Investment Mahindra Group MARKET Muthoot National Stock Exchange NBFC crisis NBFC stocks Nifty NSE RBI rupee SEBI sensex share price Shriram group slowdown stock market crash stock market live stock market outlook stock market trend Stock Prices