The World Bank has slashed India’s GDP growth forecast for the current fiscal to 6% from 7.5%. India’s economic slowdown is “severe,” largely due to external and cyclical factors, including a decline in consumption, the Washington-based institution said. Moreover, the financial sector is becoming a “drag” on growth. Earlier, the RBI and rating agency Moody’s […]
- RBI Reveals Top List of 30 Major Wilful Defaulters; which owes to banks over ₹50,000 Crore
- India’s Urban Transport Projects to get Big Cheque worth $2.5 billion from the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- MODI JUMLA: Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loans Scheme raises Red Flags for Next Banking Crisis in India; After Rising NPAs, Failure To Generate Jobs and Employment
- Will Yes Bank touch ₹100? Why Ace Investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala bought 1.3 crore shares of YES Bank?
- Tata Power Creates ‘TP Renewable Microgrid’ World’s Largest Microgrid Company; Will it Disrupt India’s Power Sector in Next 10 Years?
52 week highs 52 week lows bear market Bombay Stock Exchange bond market bonds BSE bull market Business COMPANIES Corporate bond Dalal Street dewan housing finance ECONOMY Equity Market FINANCE future of indian market growth GST IL&FS India Indian economy Indian Government Investing Investment Mahindra Group MARKET Muthoot National Stock Exchange NBFC crisis NBFC stocks Nifty NSE RBI rupee SEBI sensex share price Shriram group slowdown stock market crash stock market live stock market outlook stock market trend Stock Prices