The World Bank has slashed India’s GDP growth forecast for the current fiscal to 6% from 7.5%. India’s economic slowdown is “severe,” largely due to external and cyclical factors, including a decline in consumption, the Washington-based institution said. Moreover, the financial sector is becoming a “drag” on growth. Earlier, the RBI and rating agency Moody’s […]
- Budget 2020 Expectations from Common Man, Investors, Tax Payers, Startups, SME’s, MSME Sector and Corporates; Will FM Stand Tall on India’s Dream to turn into Reality?
- Union Budget 2020: Wolf of Dalal Street Manifesto for Modinomics 2.0; Will Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman be able to walk the Budget tightrope?
- Will the Union Budget 2020 by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Disappoint the Dalal Street?
- RBI Reveals Top List of 30 Major Wilful Defaulters; which owes to banks over ₹50,000 Crore
- India’s Urban Transport Projects to get Big Cheque worth $2.5 billion from the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
52 week highs 52 week lows bear market Bombay Stock Exchange bond market bonds BSE bull market Business COMPANIES Corporate bond Dalal Street dewan housing finance ECONOMY Equity Market FINANCE growth GST IL&FS India Indian economy Indian Government Investing Investment Mahindra Group MARKET Muthoot National Stock Exchange NBFC crisis NBFC stocks Nifty Nirmala Sitharaman NSE RBI rupee SEBI sensex share price Shriram group slowdown stock market crash stock market live stock market outlook stock market trend Stock Prices